Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/rmccadm3/public_html/templates/yoo_balance/html/config.php on line 13
What to bring with you...
- Your insurance card. We need this each time you come to RMC for care.
- All medications you are currently taking. Please leave these in the containers your pharmacy dispensed them.
- Legal Papers. Each time you visit RMC, we need a copy of legal papers such as your living will, power of attorney, for minors, proof of custody.
- If you have a stent/stents, pacemaker or defibrillator, bring the information card with you.
- Follow all specific instructions you were given relating to this visit.
- Sleep Apnea Equipment. If you suffer from sleep apnea and require a c-pap device to sleep, bring the equipment and supplies with you.
- Sleepwear, robe and sleepers.
- Personal toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, shaving creme, etc.
- Contact lens supplies and case.
- Denture cup and supplies.
- Comfortable clothing to go home in.