The Chaplain Services Department at RMC is staffed by a host of volunteers under the direction of Chaplain Jim Wilson. The ministry provides an outreach in the hospital as well as the community at large through:
- ministry to patients, family members, and staff by Daytime Volunteer Visitors, On-Call Chaplains and Chaplain Wilson
- ministry to individuals through Suppport Groups (of which there are currently 11), and professional counseling by Chaplain Wilson
- a Parish Nurse Program to assist local area churches with a Wellness Program for their congregation
- Daytime Chaplains to minister in the Intensive Care Unit, Step-Down Unit, and Emergency Department
- a Critical Incident Stress Management Team to meet the needs of this and other communities during catastrophic events, Worship Services conducted twice on Sunday, and a Song Ministry for Psychiatric Patients
For more informaion about Chaplain Service Click Here
There is a need for persons with a variety of skills to assist in this Ministry. If you are interested in becoming a Chaplain Services Volunteer, please contact Chaplain Wilson at (256) 235-5146.